Search the forum,

Discuss Makita vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
why makita ? try one of the nilfisk range do a goofle search, cant post the link, i use the multi 20 and its really well made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Makita vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I’ve been asked to first fix a basin that has the chrome waste exposed. My problem is that the basin isn’t on site to allow me to get an...
Replies
Views
My Parkside wet vac has sh_t itself .20v battery is sound but motor seized.Is anybody familar with the 18v Bosch 10 litre?
Replies
Views
Evening all, I’m currently in the process of refurbing my house, and have opted to wet UFH for the whole of the downstairs. The upstairs will be...
Replies
Views
C
CAME HOME FRIDAY WATER MUDDY COMING IN, BUT IT CLEARED UP. WOKE UP SATURDAY MORNING TO ONLY A TRICKLE, BUT WATER METER IS RUNNING. UNDER THE...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock