Discuss Magiglo Response Remote Control Receiver Unit?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aljo

Hi all, first post on here but Im stuck with a small snag. Im after the receiver unit for a Magiglo fire but Magiglo have been bought over by Burley and do not keep these in stock.

Anyone got a link to where I can buy one online or locally. I am in the Edinburgh area

Many thanks.

Aljo

Photo of internals below

782fc5a2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magiglo Response Remote Control Receiver Unit?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
We have a Worcester 30CDi boiler with a joule thermalstore 2.0 (gas and solar) with a Giacomini heat exchanger supplying hot water for our wet...
Replies
Views
Hi All, New here and first post. Currently working with a client on a refurb in Spain and would appreciate your thoughts. The client has a new...
Replies
Views
Back