Discuss look what I just found!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Ray, ,,,, Just had a quick read , strange seeing you as a new guy, your a solid part of the forum now , well done,

Well done Ray......must be like looking back through old wedding photo's......"don't speak to him any more, nobody has seen them in a while and he used to be a right porker".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to look what I just found!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi All. I am trying to locate the stopcock in my property. After a good few hours searching I think I may have found it - but would like some...
Replies
Views
I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I...
Replies
Views
D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
Back