Discuss Light Commercial Boiler Reviews in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tm plumbing

I've been asked to quote for a replacement 50kw boiler in a welfare club & notice Vaillant and Viessmann do 46kw & 45kw models respectively. Has anyone fitted any of these sizes & any reviews much appreciated.
Thanks
Trev

Viessmann commercial are horrible. Worcester Bosch have taken over Buderus and rebadged the GB162. Lovely boiler. Gets my vote every time.

On a similar note ferroli are sneaking out commercials under the Lamborghini badge. Give them a steer too.

Why one large TM? Can't you go for two 26kW on a LLH ?

Should still be able to get it of a U6 a John ? as its only light com LOL

Why one large TM? Can't you go for two 26kW on a LLH ?

Should still be able to get it of a U6 a John ? as its only light com LOL

No reason Chris I've not seen existing setup yet so keeping an open mind, two might work better depending on how they use it & their HW demands. I've not fitted a lot of 40+kW so was just looking for reviews. I did fit a Keston a few years back in a church but believe they are high maintenance. If it's the one big one it's looking like the Vaillant but I'll call my Worcester rep for a heads up too that's if I get the job ;-)

Two logics systems on a LLH or two heat only on a cascade. If it's a cascade make sure u have good filtration .

Anyone would think I worked for Remeha but I think the Quinta pro 65kw would serve you we'll. nice compact wall mounted. 900 by 500by 500 mm.

I don't mind the Quintas or the boulters, flavor of the moment would be a ATAG for me though. the do a 38 or a 51kW

Had a look at this the other day & 2 Worcester Cdi 30 kw with a low loss header looks the way forward. Also 2 250L cylinders. It has 3 heating zones plus HW.
My dilemma is whether to introduce pressure to the malleable iron or not.
Anyone used a low loss header on an open vent system as I've only ever seen them used on sealed systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Light Commercial Boiler Reviews in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock