Discuss lidl socket set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

if anyone is looking for a basic socket set this one looks good

some of the stuff in lidl isnt that bad. i just wouldnt use anything for a heavy duty applicaton

i bought a electric saw from lidls recently and its great its not some thing i use every day so wasnt concerned about a quality one

Mate bought a cheap socket set for his truck last year off a market stall. As soon as you put any serious force on the sockets they split.

stanley fat max off ebay 6mm - 32mm, brill! normally £40 odd then i saw one at £20 cos it was window display and had been touched by customers lol purchase!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to lidl socket set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have UFH set up with a HIU in my flat. My issue is that one zone (Bedroom 2) does not heat up. All other zones working and heating as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock