Search the forum,

Discuss Liability Insurance in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Its that time of year again to renew insurance, does any one know of a cheaper reliable insurance for cover which includes Legionella risk assessments.

I have tried in previous years all the well known brokers like Corgi Nappit etc and none of them will cover me do Legionella risk assessments

Thanks

Reply to Liability Insurance in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My renewal is over £500 for £2,000,000 cover. Domestic plumbing, heating and gas. Nothing unusual or nitch. Never made a claim, excess £1000. 20yrs with same insurer does this sound about right? How much should i be paying, current quoter originally recommended by institute of plumbing. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - Recently bought a house which is currently heated via FHW via an oil-fired boiler. Hot water is also provided by the boiler (via a tankless coil inside boiler). There are gas lines at the street, and the gas co is willing to bring gas into my house & install a meter for a $1000...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs covering at leave twice the floor area As per diagram has free flow Up or Down, no way to balance. Works pretty well but last few Rads (in kitchen) are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock