Search the forum,

Discuss Lets party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
See you all in the New Year......regards Turnpin IMG_20141231_195329.jpg

Yep all the best , still laugh at that post you did months since saying

regards erpin lol

I'm working my way through a bottle of Gordon's gin! Happy new year one and all. 2014 has been a great one in my house, I can only hope that 2015 is half as good. Hope you all have a happy and healthy new year.
Im putting a crisp £10 note on the bar, go nuts!

:party::party::party::party:Nice one turnpin looks like your gonna have a good evening. All the best from kris

Hello ladies and gents Turnpin back here it's two minutes past two I am very merry my guests have just gone I'm having a nice cup of tea .....see I told you I'd see you all in the New Year ....hope you all had/are having a great evening see you soon my bed is calling Me....all the best for 2015 regards Turnpin:party:

Well it's it's 5.20 am, and the nipper's just arrived home after a night out.
I never touched a single drop last night, so I'm up and staying up!
So, it's headphones for me, and season five of Breaking Bad.

P.S. Phill, go back to bed:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lets party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are currently looking for a qualifying party to register for a C-37 plumbing license in Arizona. We currently are a general contractor for a semi conductor facility build and need a qualified individual to join our team. This would be a very laid back position with very limited demand. If...
Replies
Views
Hi Some people (not plumbers) have advised me that it's not such a good idea to a) Have 4 x 90deg bends in a sewer pipe and b) Encase these pipes in the concrete walls of the new pool. You can see the problem in this video: and the re-routed pipes here that will be encased in the concrete...
Replies
Views
Is there a decent third party offering out there as OEM are pretty expensive?
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with Part L building regs. What are the rules regarding flue snugs, do they have to be fitted on all new boiler installs. I prefer to use sand/cement...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern off and this is what I see. I'm assuming the issue is with the silicon gasket (please see attached photos) but can't seem to find a replacement...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock