Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Qualifying Party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

We are currently looking for a qualifying party to register for a C-37 plumbing license in Arizona. We currently are a general contractor for a semi conductor facility build and need a qualified individual to join our team. This would be a very laid back position with very limited demand. If interested or have questions please reach out.

Reply to Looking for Qualifying Party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hawkeye Plumbing LLC, a small, local, and established plumbing company in Burleson TX is looking to hire licensed plumbers and apprentices to join our team. We specialize in residential and commercial service and repair of sewer, water and gas systems, we are hourly, so theres no worries about...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hello to the forum, I just thought I would share this response from GAs-safe.. I had occasion to suspect that an install was dangerous by a non qualified engineer in a commercial kitchen where people are working so I alerted gas safe to the fact , I guess that was a mistake but the reply is...
Replies
Views
looking for one commercial plumbers be part time to join us. we are going to have 2 large project in London and others city UK and we are running few more commercial business in London. require a qualified electrician also who can work with right immigration condition in UK. what you need to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock