Discuss Lets party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
See you all in the New Year......regards Turnpin IMG_20141231_195329.jpg

Yep all the best , still laugh at that post you did months since saying

regards erpin lol

I'm working my way through a bottle of Gordon's gin! Happy new year one and all. 2014 has been a great one in my house, I can only hope that 2015 is half as good. Hope you all have a happy and healthy new year.
Im putting a crisp ÂŁ10 note on the bar, go nuts!

:party::party::party::party:Nice one turnpin looks like your gonna have a good evening. All the best from kris

Hello ladies and gents Turnpin back here it's two minutes past two I am very merry my guests have just gone I'm having a nice cup of tea .....see I told you I'd see you all in the New Year ....hope you all had/are having a great evening see you soon my bed is calling Me....all the best for 2015 regards Turnpin:party:

Well it's it's 5.20 am, and the nipper's just arrived home after a night out.
I never touched a single drop last night, so I'm up and staying up!
So, it's headphones for me, and season five of Breaking Bad.

P.S. Phill, go back to bed:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lets party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock