Discuss Leaking Soil Stack ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have a branch cemented in the wall the stack wont fall down dont cut to close i cut a metre high and replace from there down get a new section in using a 4 inch slip coupling or a fernco rubber then cement the base if you cant get a 4 inch slip coupling ,change merchants or rasp the stop out of a normal one

Steve, found a solid (not rubber) slip coupling in Wickes of all paces.

You need to be looking in builders merchants for the underground to above connector;

The link is for Supersleeve pipe, depending on it's age it may be older Hepsleeve which had a slightly larger diameter.

Hepworth Supersleve Housedrain 100 Adaptor Coupling To Hepsleve

That looks perfect snowhead, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaking Soil Stack ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste water connecting to a single vented stack. The pipes...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock