Discuss Leaking overflow pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marlboro

You may remember me posting a couple of weeks ago about my central heating pump not working.

This was changed and both heating and hot water now works.

Over the last few days though my overflow pipe has been steadily dripping.

I believe it is from the smaller of the 2 header tanks in the loft.

We had a play around with the ball cock but it still seems to be dripping.

Any ideas what could be causing the leak?

Is the pump speed too high?

Is the temperature on the boiler turned up to high?

Any help would again be greatly received.

Cheers.

Update.

Checked the ball cock again and I think it's leaking at the joint.

Going to replace the ball cock and see if it that solves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaking overflow pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a problem with my hot water header tank getting warm water into it from the bottom of the header tank (not the hooked...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
I hope someone might explain to me why the overflow from the expansion tank drips in the morning for about an hour after the heating fires up, it...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock