Search the forum,

Discuss Leaking Mixer Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Hoping someone can help.

I have a hot and cold/filtered kitchen mixer that is leaking from lever casing on the cold/filtered side and am hoping to repair/obtain spares.

Problem is, I have no idea as to the manufacturer.

Can anyone identify this ?

Have attached, mixer, cartridge and valve images.

Thanks in advance !

IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1730.JPG

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

Thanks RPM. I think :eek:

Studying the structure of the waterways, this looks like a combined on/off and diverter. I'm afraid I've not see its like anywhere. Really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaking Mixer Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock