Discuss Leak in customer house. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been to have a look at the damage and cause?
Get some pictures for your insurance company etc
Not yet, this all started last night when I messaged last to say I could come tomorrow and could he leave a key. I have asked if he has fixed the leak does he have the part and pictures/video. No reply yet.

Has he paid you for the work done and what was the job value?
Or does he want it for free and £350 for his troubles.

Has he paid you for the work done and what was the job value?
Or does he want it for free and £350 for his troubles.
Yes he has paid me £140 and £60 for materials. Job value was a bathroom suite and boiler service

I know this isn't about pricing but is that £140 for 1st fixing a bathroom suite?

Not yet, this all started last night when I messaged last to say I could come tomorrow and could he leave a key. I have asked if he has fixed the leak does he have the part and pictures/video. No reply yet.
In the opening post and post #19 you say he’s fixed the leak, you also says he’s got on with the job which was the reason why I said just chalk it down to experience and move on, really because there’s no real evidence of a leak apart from the damage, but now you’re saying he doesn’t have the part to fix the leak.
Plus, all that damage from a small solder leak? cabinets and Lino damage to £350? I just assumed he’d called out emergency plumber on extortionate hourly rate to fix the leak...
seems the story is getting a little twisted here pal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leak in customer house. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock