Discuss lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a site with skint fitters and buy box of kingspan for £35!

Used all mine on house., loads of hospitals ect kicking off or speak to BSS - part of Pts they could do u a good price on boxful. Or eBay

It's not cheap

Bss is not the cheapest

I found it cheapest online and delivered. But I did order £3k of it

Try sheffield insulation. Not a bad price and a good service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I wonder if I could have some advice please. I have a rental shepherds hut with an outdoor copper bath. I expect to close down for winter...
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in...
Replies
Views
Bungalow built in 2001. All copper pipework (water and heating) runs in channels of expanded foam polystyrene between a concrete floor and OSB...
Replies
Views
Can somebody tell me where I can get a cover/top compatible with this header tank please? as insects are getting into the hot water It will also...
Replies
Views
Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock