Discuss Ladders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
After a set that can get us up to gutter, ones that fold up an can fit in back of van no probs..

somebody said Costco ain't bad ?

any suggestions lads ?

Can use class 2 as well BS EN 131 suitable for trade use.

Toolstation do a set made by abru look up to the job treble 2.41mtrs for £119

class 1 are the best but heavy (28kg as opposed to 18kg ) and IMO overkill for occasional use.

Easidec ladders spurs are brilliant as well. £89 but well worth it, you can walk up the ladder about 1.5mtrs with it being away from the wall without it toppling and they adjust easy to uneven ground.

Can use class 2 as well BS EN 131 suitable for trade use.

Toolstation do a set made by abru look up to the job treble 2.41mtrs for £119

class 1 are the best but heavy (28kg as opposed to 18kg ) and IMO overkill for occasional use.

Easidec ladders spurs are brilliant as well. £89 but well worth it, you can walk up the ladder about 1.5mtrs with it being away from the wall without it toppling and they adjust easy to uneven ground.

all the ladder accidents i have seen are with class 2 or cheap tat, buy the best as its your neck on the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ladders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
Hi Oil experts. I had a grant wall boiler with a failed transformer. Carried out a service and pretty sooty nozzle, and baffles build up suggest...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
I’ve just swapped these new valves over live. Didn’t realise how bad the old nuts looked until finished the job. Would it be hard taking these...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock