Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Kw rating. Qn & Pn? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wild nomad

Hi there. In relation to Kw ratings of appliances, does anyone know what Qn and Pn stand for? I often see these abriviations on the data badge.

Thanks in advance.

If I remember correctly Q is heat input, P is heat output. n is "nominal" which means some variation from stated figures is to be expected..

If I remember correctly Q is heat input, P is heat output. n is "nominal" which means some variation from stated figures is to be expected..

Thanks Masood. So, would you expect the numbers to be nett or gross?

Thanks Masood. So, would you expect the numbers to be nett or gross?

Normally nett I think, but I could well be wrong on that. Never found anything to actually confirm that, including trainers on manufacturer's boiler training days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kw rating. Qn & Pn? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock