Discuss kohlangaz GF MI's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan oh!

looking for MI's for kohlangaz GF's GC No's 32 435 03 & 32 435 13, need BP and heat inputs/gas rate info any ideas???

None what so ever Dan oh! Does it not have a data badge? I fitted a Koholangaz in my old home good few years back and it had a data badge attached :)

yeah it does have one but most of it is unreadable. I will see if they are still trading and give them a ring

Diamond, forget that one. I posted a similar thread earlier but I'm in that same sort of situation

:lol: you're name changed :) Important thing to check is gas rate for ventilation and that it's removing all the POC's ... anything else is less important and none life threatening :)

Sorry guys, but is there a Gas council number database somewhere? Found some websites but not exactly what I was expecting. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kohlangaz GF MI's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock