Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen Tap Recommendation pls? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had problems with my kitchen tap since it was fitted, just leaks from around the cartridge, i think, its a single lever mixer tap, id like to replace it with one that doesn’t give me any problems at all !
I live in a bungalow and need a low pressure tap, does anyone have any recommendations please?
Any thing would be great, thanks

Spend a few pennies would by my advice. Go for a decent brand and not Chinese tat. At least with a decent brand you can get spares.

I’ve had problems with my kitchen tap since it was fitted, just leaks from around the cartridge, i think, its a single lever mixer tap, id like to replace it with one that doesn’t give me any problems at all !
I live in a bungalow and need a low pressure tap, does anyone have any recommendations please?
Any thing would be great, thanks

Welcome to the forum.
Get the plumber back to sort the tap out

Mixer taps at IKEA last maybe 5 years but have a lifetime guarantee. Keep the receipt, if it gives problems they'll give you your money back years later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen Tap Recommendation pls? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a leak on my kitchen tap it is coming out off the bottom of the cold lever. How do I get the lever off? Also would this tap have a cartridge in the cold & hot or will it be just tap has had it & I need to get a new one?
Replies
Views
I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from Screwfix but it hasn’t solved the problem it still drips. Could it be a dodgy valve or is it something else? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need to replace the kitchen tap, all my neighbours have two single taps in their kitchen and bathroom whereas I have a single lever tap in the bathroom and kitchen. Due to living in a flat and having a shared water supply I was advised to get a dual flow tap for the kitchen so...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further. Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock