Search the forum,

Discuss kane 455 for sale...just calibrated, has new printer and probe... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kane 455 for sale...just calibrated, has new printer and probe... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see something that makes sense to them. We live in a council property, and a couple of years ago our boiler (a Promax 28 Combi) started flashing us the...
Replies
Views
FREE 1st Year Service on Testo 300, New 2020 327, 320 & 320B Kits From the 1st of September 2020, Testo are offering the first year of service free with selected flue gas analyser kits. This represents a huge saving of over £100! The special offer is available across Testo’s best-selling flue...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a challenging and interesting problem, which I'll try as best to describe below keeping to the point and as short as possible, to avoid boring any of...
Replies
Views
NEW Testo Flue Gas Analysers. Available from CORGI direct. New 2020 Kits. Get a FREE Testo 750-1 Voltage Tester with any Testo 300, 327 or 320 kit VIEW HERE
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock