• Thread starter tamz
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 313

Discuss Just so you know in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tamz

I got married to the love of my life
Denise-162.jpg

Looks like Barbados tamz. A big congratulations to the happy couple and may you have long and fruitful union.

Congratulations to you both Tamz! Great to see you back on the forum and I hope your wife allows you? :smile:

Congratulations Tamz! Lovely looking setting there. Was it just the two of you and some family? I've always said IF I ever did it again it would be just me, Kate and the kids on a beach somewhere.

Congratulations again Tamz. You try and fool us all into thinking that you're a belligerent old bugger but deep down you're an old softy.

And, like I said before, you don't look anywhere as grizzled as I imagined!

Congratulations Tamz! Lovely looking setting there. Was it just the two of you and some family? I've always said IF I ever did it again it would be just me, Kate and the kids on a beach somewhere.

Just the 2 of us. Never told anyone until we got back as we couldn't have some who could afford to go and others who couldn't and i wasn't paying for them all.

Congratulations tamz. Looked like a great venue. All the best for the future.

Just the 2 of us. Never told anyone until we got back as we couldn't have some who could afford to go and others who couldn't and i wasn't paying for them all.

There he is. There's the Tamz I know and love!

Congrats dude, many happy wishes and a long life of happiness for you both.. Just remember to do the washing up once in a while ;)

I wouldn't know where to start
[video=youtube;jOE_J9DZq4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOE_J9DZq4o[/video]

Congrats, ÂŁ20k down the toilet!!

All the best to you both & now you just need to work you booty off all over again!!

For the wee yin :)
If you can adjust the sound on whatever you are looking at this on put a wee bit of echo on it and play it through earphones from 2 minutes on and crank it up
[video=youtube;AZTX0RBlqnM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZTX0RBlqnM[/video]

For the wee yin :)
If you can adjust the sound on whatever you are looking at this on put a wee bit of echo on it and play it through earphones from 2 minutes on and crank it up
[video=youtube;AZTX0RBlqnM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZTX0RBlqnM[/video]

does wee yin mean young people?

Naw it means she is 4ft 11" and worships at her mans belly button :)

Ah ok, sorry I don't speak much Scottish. Well congratulaions to both you and your tiny, tiny, wife. I hope you both drank many a buckfast, twirled in many a kilt and voted for many a sturgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just so you know in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock