Search the forum,
  • Thread starter tamz
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 309

Discuss Just so you know in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tamz

I got married to the love of my life
Denise-162.jpg

Looks like Barbados tamz. A big congratulations to the happy couple and may you have long and fruitful union.

Congratulations to you both Tamz! Great to see you back on the forum and I hope your wife allows you? :smile:

Congratulations Tamz! Lovely looking setting there. Was it just the two of you and some family? I've always said IF I ever did it again it would be just me, Kate and the kids on a beach somewhere.

Congratulations again Tamz. You try and fool us all into thinking that you're a belligerent old bugger but deep down you're an old softy.

And, like I said before, you don't look anywhere as grizzled as I imagined!

Congratulations Tamz! Lovely looking setting there. Was it just the two of you and some family? I've always said IF I ever did it again it would be just me, Kate and the kids on a beach somewhere.

Just the 2 of us. Never told anyone until we got back as we couldn't have some who could afford to go and others who couldn't and i wasn't paying for them all.

Congratulations tamz. Looked like a great venue. All the best for the future.

Just the 2 of us. Never told anyone until we got back as we couldn't have some who could afford to go and others who couldn't and i wasn't paying for them all.

There he is. There's the Tamz I know and love!

Congrats dude, many happy wishes and a long life of happiness for you both.. Just remember to do the washing up once in a while ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just so you know in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath the boiler is difficult with lots of obstacles, is it okay if I run soldered copper over / across the top of the boiler? It'll be about 4" off the top...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock