Discuss Just been given an early present... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Mrs woke me this morning with a lovely cup of tea and this..
image.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Congrats, means you can have the wifes share of the booze tomorrow aswell, double pressie !

Many congratulations to you and your wife Adam! And a very happy Christmas! :)

Fair play, top sh@gging Adam!

No, seriously congratulations mate.

All the best to you!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

5000 posts and still manages to knock the missus up.

No wonder poor old Auntie still doesn't have a working sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just been given an early present... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock