Search the forum,

Discuss joining this gas safe forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mooey

I would like to join the gas safe site forum I haven t registered with gas safe but do have my ccn1 cenwat and ckr1 im not planning on joining any time soon I was registered back in 2012 and still have my card and number have re sat ccn1 a few weeks ago

We need you to be registered. If you ain't registered, you ain't coming in unless you have a very good very compelling reason for us to let you in. And to my mind that's only happened once.

i work at a hospital and don t need to registar as i don t really do any gas work at the mo if i leave my job which i don t plan on doing i ll registar again

So why would you like in if you're not doing any gas work?

Its no problem if I can t join but I can prove I ve got my tickets snd I ve been g s registered in the past.Riley the reason I want to join is because im intrested don t see what difference it makes weather your doing it everyday or not to joining a forum where you like disscussing issues.i could be registered and not doing it and you would not know any different.Cheers for the reponse Croppie.

i wasn't having a go mate. We just try very hard to keep diy gas work to a minimum. Unless you hold a valid reg then you cannot prove current competence. For all we know you've been struck off. I'm sure that's not the case but you understand our reluctance

The first thing we do is check you on the gas safe register. Then you get asked a couple of questions to ensure that you are keeping yourself up to date with the latest standards and technical bulletins.

These are only available from the gsr engineers section on the gas safe website.

I have the 10 posts and am gas safe who do I message to gain access to the group ?

Hi.

Please send me a cheque for £25.00 and ill sort your registration.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
M gasman ( our moderator) gasafe details and he will help you out and gain u access.

Ok. Message REDSAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to joining this gas safe forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock