From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Jill of all trades, mistress of none in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
Popping by to say hello. I'm slowly renovating a house, learning all sorts as I go. I did a short DIYers plumbing course and am ready to get stuck in with fitting new radiators in the first two rooms we're completingšŸ¤ž
Cheers,
Laura

Welcome Flora .
Just don't get arms like Popeye - With all those olives .
Or is it pushfit these days !
( my only 15mm discovery was Copper/brass olives !)

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hello and welcome laura

moonlight

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advent Win
Hello from me too :) Good luck with your renovation. Glad to see another new female on here. I think we are very few.

Hello from me too :) Good luck with your renovation. Glad to see another new female on here. I think we are very few.
Thanks Moonlight, I love practical work, many times I've wished I'd got a trade when I left school. Now I have the opportunity to have a go at most of them somewhere in the house... a fair way off being professional though!

Lou

-
Staff member
Admin
Hi Flora - nice to have another lady about these parts!

Reply to Jill of all trades, mistress of none in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares