Search the forum,

Discuss Jill of all trades, mistress of none in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
Popping by to say hello. I'm slowly renovating a house, learning all sorts as I go. I did a short DIYers plumbing course and am ready to get stuck in with fitting new radiators in the first two rooms we're completing🤞
Cheers,
Laura

Welcome Flora .
Just don't get arms like Popeye - With all those olives .
Or is it pushfit these days !
( my only 15mm discovery was Copper/brass olives !)

hello and welcome laura

Hello from me too :) Good luck with your renovation. Glad to see another new female on here. I think we are very few.

Welcome to the forums Laura ......lots of friendly help available here........regards Turnpin:)

Hello from me too :) Good luck with your renovation. Glad to see another new female on here. I think we are very few.
Thanks Moonlight, I love practical work, many times I've wished I'd got a trade when I left school. Now I have the opportunity to have a go at most of them somewhere in the house... a fair way off being professional though!

Hi Flora - nice to have another lady about these parts!

Reply to Jill of all trades, mistress of none in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock