Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss iphone 4s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't give mine up Stan beats the pants off the plasticky 5 IMO

I've got a spare Nokia 3210 I could send you stan?! It's just as good and the battery lasts longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to iphone 4s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Friendly
I’ve got 9 going spare does anyone need any not doing singles just bulk either 4s or 5s etc
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
H
Hey guys, I've just installed a reverse cycle ducted heating/cooling in my new built house and took out the heater. The heater hasn't been used...
Replies
Views
Hatem Alaa
H
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock