Discuss iPad Gas App in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

topdog

Gas Engineer
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone using the app called,
Gas Installers work mate Mobile its an app from itunes,
As it has Boiler installation/user manuals etc, on it
If you are using this app.......Is it any good and is it worth the money.
As I'am thinking of getting it, but would like to know if any other Gas Engineer are using this on their ipad.
Look forward to your replies,
Paul Wolfe
topdog

Hmm... I might be interested in this too :) u got the apps relating to plumbing like radiator calculator and gas rate?
Still like to do it on paper using the old fashioned methods tho ;)

Hmm... I might be interested in this too :) u got the apps relating to plumbing like radiator calculator and gas rate?
Still like to do it on paper using the old fashioned methods tho ;)
I have the Gas Rate app Its very good, but still do it on paper to make sure its correct until I can trust it....
This app has over 1300 up to date Instruction manuals Just pick which one you need and you have it down loaded to
your iPad or iphone but it looks good on an ipad.
Also you can get a signature app to use with the ipad so when you fill in your Landlord certificate, .....etc
you are then able to get the customer to sign you ipad with the document you filled in,
This is what I call going Paperless.

GIW is very good, gets me out of trouble regularly now to be honest and the customers are impressed.

Also EasyGas by TySoft is amazing for safety Certs, servicing etc. The app is free but you have to pay for the licence so you can play with it before you commit to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to iPad Gas App in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back