Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas flue conundrum.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
This one is for the guys that have been installing intergas boilers before williams stocked them. I ordered the wrong flue to go with my rapid boiler and also ordered the wrong plume kit. Williams sent out the correct flue instantly which was amazing. Now I need to get hold of a plume kit that goes with the rapid boiler. Aluminium the tech guy said. Any of you guys know who stocks these boilers and accessories. I would be most great full to know.

Cheers

been fitting the compact HREs only to date, they did change the flues on those a while back, which was a bit of a pain. Surely williams can get the right bits if you find the stock numbers of them.

Just collected my first rapid today, and am a bit puzzled why they've gone to an aluminium flue duct rather than plastic on the combi compacts, going to see the rep tomorrow so will ask the question. Have concerns about longevity though.

Just collected my first rapid today, and am a bit puzzled why they've gone to an aluminium flue duct rather than plastic on the combi compacts, going to see the rep tomorrow so will ask the question. Have concerns about longevity though.

bit of topic but baxi solos are still alu internals

Not sure about the Solo HE but solo 2 /3 etc. were, and am seeing a few staring to rot out at the terminal end, and thats without being a condensing appliance.

Not sure about the Solo HE but solo 2 /3 etc. were, and am seeing a few staring to rot out at the terminal end, and thats without being a condensing appliance.

yea just fitted one a few weeks ago solo he it was last of the non erp ready ones

been fitting the compact HREs only to date, they did change the flues on those a while back, which was a bit of a pain. Surely williams can get the right bits if you find the stock numbers of them.

Not in stock as intergas ran out

My thoughts exactly. Time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas flue conundrum.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has been serviced regularly over the years by different engineers with no issues. Last time , the guy wanted to condem it due to not being compliant with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was hoping to find a place where I could some advice to what’s hopefully a straightforward question and this looks to be it :) I have an Intergas combi boiler that has a horizontal extension via my outside wall and to the balcony, all in all about 5 meters in length. Due to some...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw open vent boiler which works OK but could well terminally fail and I want to be prepared (I'm thinking another fan, gas valve or PCB would be the last...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you're all well. I've read guidance and searched the forums before posting this..... Had our boiler serviced and had a risk notice put on it due to the flue being too close to an openable window. A flue installation fault was also found (sloping down wrong angle for condensing to...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a Honeywell Evo home in my house. It's connected to an 11 year old Potterton Gold HE28 system boiler and unvented Cylinder. The house is a solid brick house with a rear extension and loft . 5 bed , 4 bathrooms around 3000 square feet. The rooms retain heat at different rates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock