Search the forum,

Discuss Insurance for tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smac

Hi everyone could someone please advise of what insurance company is best for getting ur tools insured with any help would be great

I do not go out my way to insure my tools as a rule I get limited cover from various policies home,van,liability ect but find hard to meet terms many apply to thier policies,you have to remove all from van at night and on each job,how do you get to a job to replace a ball valve and unload all your tools to site,repair and load back up
Have a tool vault in van,do not carry any expensive tools unless needed,never leave tools on site,alarmed van and have cctv outside at night (having said that off at the moment as hard drive ''wirring'' and annoying till I sort out)and have not sign written new van,although every day I want to but like a magnet for hoodies

money you save pays for any hand tools lost and saves making claims that are hard to get to pay out

know someone who had a expensive drill pinched on site,just said was nicked from his house during a barbecue,got paid out,although it was December

:saddam:

imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Insurance for tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a broken bath. He's included a bath panel with the quote as it's the type of bath that requires a panel (and the original style is not available so can't...
Replies
Views
Heĺlo I have a water leak under bathroom floor tiles. It is on the hot water feed to the tap. I noticed the tiles leading to sink warm last few days. Now my radiators are not heating up because the hot water must be getting diverted to the tap. What are my options? Can I get house insurance...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my radiator to get in to clean it, but they seem to be secured by a small screw underneath (on the valve housing). Can someone please advise me if I can just...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock