Discuss Insurance for tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smac

Hi everyone could someone please advise of what insurance company is best for getting ur tools insured with any help would be great

I do not go out my way to insure my tools as a rule I get limited cover from various policies home,van,liability ect but find hard to meet terms many apply to thier policies,you have to remove all from van at night and on each job,how do you get to a job to replace a ball valve and unload all your tools to site,repair and load back up
Have a tool vault in van,do not carry any expensive tools unless needed,never leave tools on site,alarmed van and have cctv outside at night (having said that off at the moment as hard drive ''wirring'' and annoying till I sort out)and have not sign written new van,although every day I want to but like a magnet for hoodies

money you save pays for any hand tools lost and saves making claims that are hard to get to pay out

know someone who had a expensive drill pinched on site,just said was nicked from his house during a barbecue,got paid out,although it was December

:saddam:

imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Insurance for tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock