Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss install mini tap pair and pressure limiting value in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

L

LewisR

Need supply and install of mini tap pair and pressure limiting value 350 KPA for dishwasher, I have got a quote for $1000, is this price justified ?

Absolutely not!!!!

Most dishwashers can take the 500kPa that is set at the water meter.

Find someone else.

Is the dishwasher installed or yet to be installed?
Is it going near the sink so water and drain points are near by?

From the face of it - unbelievable rip off price.

Where abouts are you?

Reply to install mini tap pair and pressure limiting value in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock