Discuss Inhibitor test kits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainman

Has anyone used such a test kit to generate income?
If so, which ones?

nail in a jar of system water ?

or use the free fernox ones, still got loads in the garage somewhere :) Think I have used 2 over the last years!

I'm thinking the Sentinel Quick Test kit Lame.
The test takes 10mins evidently.

apparantley valliant are doing these tests on boilers now on warranty calls, if system has not been flushed and treated the they will only do the first warranty callout, wont come back out till fault rectified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Inhibitor test kits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock