Search the forum,

Discuss I'm Newbie here!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Allen0

Hello Friends!!!
Today i join this community because i read it many time when i need some related information its really nice community...it has many informative threads and contents... i hope i will get more useful information which i need !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'm Newbie here!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51 degrees for tap water this happened after a visit from (obviously) unqualified tecnichichan to fix a minor leak on the boiler, which initaly didn't efect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to be install a shower elbow, I like the look of this one, but I think the maximum thread length I should screw in is around 40mm (as I'm not sure exactly how many turns it will be towards the end to get it aligned and snug) is it acceptable to cut down an elbow that has a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question and hope for some advice or information on the following many thanks; How long should tap water be left out at room temperature before drinking (how long is too long) How many times should you change the water in the kettle before boiling it, should you pour out...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock