Discuss Iflow programmer replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

geoffreyhowes

I have an Iflow heating programmer that needs replacing it looks exactly the same as the Drayton LP722. Is this a direct replacement.
There doesn't seem to be any serial umbers on my programmer.I appreciate is not much to go on.

Thanks I advance

Geoff

Attachments

• iflow.JPG
    iflow.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 18
Yes the same as Drayton lifestyle series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Iflow programmer replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
I have a Navian boiler with an iFlow air system that provides air around the house via high velocity conduit. It's just over a 1 year old property...
Replies
Views
I
I have a Navian boiler with an iFlow air system that provides air around the house via high velocity conduit. It's just over a 1 year old property...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice if someone could please help. I'm trying to fit a Drayton smart heating system and I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock