Discuss Ideal mini c24 Locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petefinny

I am dealing with a Ideal c24 mini, it keeps locking out, the fan kicks in, the pump works but wont light and locks out, the power LED has a slow flash, this is the only LED that is flashing any body know these boilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal mini c24 Locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished...
Replies
Views
Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have Worcester Bosch heatslave external oil boiler 18/25 Boiler locked out. Pressure was below 0.5 so brought pressure back up. When lock...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock