Discuss Ideal Mexico 2 Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

md68

One of my customers has a problem with their Ideal Mexico 2 boiler. It’s gravity hot water & pumped central heating. It fires up ok for hot water but doesn’t fire for the central heating. She can feel the pump running when in central heating mode.

Anyone got any ideas?

Sounds like a pump prob, initial thoughts!

Basic gravity always brings the boiler on and the mexico is a thermostat control only! If the hot water is ok I'd be looking at the pump/room stat .... initially!

Thanks chaps

I will check out the pump when I get their tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Mexico 2 Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Back