Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ideal Mexico 2 Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

md68

One of my customers has a problem with their Ideal Mexico 2 boiler. It’s gravity hot water & pumped central heating. It fires up ok for hot water but doesn’t fire for the central heating. She can feel the pump running when in central heating mode.

Anyone got any ideas?

Sounds like a pump prob, initial thoughts!

Basic gravity always brings the boiler on and the mexico is a thermostat control only! If the hot water is ok I'd be looking at the pump/room stat .... initially!

Thanks chaps

I will check out the pump when I get their tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Mexico 2 Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating...
Replies
Views
R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock