Discuss ideal he30 isar insurance advce pl?!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in luton. . . I googled them they r pricey and thts without labour considering its only 2 years ago i put the new central heating in! :-(

i'm in luton. . . I googled them they r pricey and thts without labour considering its only 2 years ago i put the new central heating in! :-(

It doesnt get much cheaper than a promax 28, (well it does but thats for another thread) I assume you had your Ideal eyesore fitted under the warm front scheme?.

@blackcatgas yes I did! But the funny thing when i had the annual service carried out i mentioned it 2 the engineer i might change the boiler. But she said 'there's nothing wrong with the boilers, its just that the engineers haven't been on the 'ideal training programme' and they dnt know what they'r dealing wth! . . . Well, i haven't taken out a contract, just waiting for it2 breakdown and get it replaced. . . .hope im doin the right thing. . . Knwn my luck come winter thats when it'l decide 2 pack up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal he30 isar insurance advce pl?!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back