Discuss I will need a help to chase a part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update : Just received from Ormandy company 2 of those for free. Very helpful and fast respond. Danfoss :D much better than the one before.

image.jpg

Result!
Now kindly explain wtf one of them is please ? :rolleyes:

take the temp of the flow or return or what ever you want

its called a dry pocket thermostat housing

Ahh cheers, so you open it and pop a probe in the dry hollow brass rod part?

yes like this into something like a female iron t or coupling etc

GAUGE__TEMPERATURE__STEM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I will need a help to chase a part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a radiator which is unbalanced; I believe due to a missing outer part, please see the attached images. Is the missing part called a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock