Discuss I will need a help to chase a part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update : Just received from Ormandy company 2 of those for free. Very helpful and fast respond. Danfoss :D much better than the one before.

image.jpg

Result!
Now kindly explain wtf one of them is please ? :rolleyes:

take the temp of the flow or return or what ever you want

its called a dry pocket thermostat housing

Ahh cheers, so you open it and pop a probe in the dry hollow brass rod part?

yes like this into something like a female iron t or coupling etc

GAUGE__TEMPERATURE__STEM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I will need a help to chase a part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock