Search the forum,

Discuss i phone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whyme

ay ups folks just wondered if theres an app or something that can help me view this forum on a phone, at present if i go on here via my phone i need a microscope or enlarge and read sentences bit by bit. ?? cheers

Just zoom in whyme

From this

image.jpg

To this if you want (extreme)

image.png

Me too! Drives me mad trying to read bits of the forum.
Just always bring a youngster with you for interpreting fine text. :smile:

Me too! Drives me mad trying to read bits of the forum.
Just always bring a youngster with you for interpreting fine text. :smile:

Paid ???

On a serious point, always hold your iPhone side downwards when viewing forum, to make the text be at its biggest.

This other idea won't work with forum text,- but you can adjust text size by going into Settings and then Display & Brightness and go to Text Size, which will make reading texts and emails for example very easy.

Last edited:
On a serious point, always hold your iPhone side downwards when viewing forum, to make the text be at its biggest.
Won't work with forum, but you can adjust text size by going into Settings and then Display & Brightness and go to Text Size.

Does on mine

image.png

To this

image.png

But how are you doing that? Turning your phone on its side?
My iPhone will do that okay.
I think my follow up wording read wrong. I have now edited it. What I meant, in my second sentence was it wont work to use Settings to enlarge text for forum.
At least that's what I find, but I am still learning some of what these phones can do

Last edited:
But how are you doing that? Turning your phone on its side?
My iPhone will do that okay.
I think my follow up wording read wrong. What I meant, in my second sentence was it wont work to use Settings to enlarge text for forum.
At least that's what I find, but I am still learning some of what these phones can do

Yea just rotate and would think it will don't know for sure as I don't want to screw my settings up :D

It's these Welsh nowadays, - first they get posh newer iPhones, then they get good at football.

Don't forget the spinners on our new tractors

posted via tapatalk. Get in, that's a lot better. Cheers chaps [emoji6]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to i phone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock