Discuss How to install a Dudley concealed cistern toilet lever? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jeff of Shepshed

Any advice as to how to install a Dudley concealed cistern toilet lever? The pack has three nuts but no instructions as to where they go.

if thats any help

GPID_1000158910_IMG_00.jpg

Reply to How to install a Dudley concealed cistern toilet lever? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

With a toilet fit to a concealed cistern vanity were the front panel slides up if you need access it at later date and fitting Is it advisable to...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, we were misadvised on how much a Lusso Stone cistern could be cut down (by both the architects and Lusso). The bathroom has been plumbed /...
Replies
Views
I have a vanity basin and concealed cistern toilet to install. In place if a wall hung basin and toilet in a down stairs cloak room. The only...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi All I need to replace a concealed cistern. I need a standard size 14.5cm wide x 51cm long x 25cm deep. The pull down lever is on the right...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock