Search the forum,

Discuss Which are the better brands for concealed cisterns? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All
I need to replace a concealed cistern. I need a standard size 14.5cm wide x 51cm long x 25cm deep. The pull down lever is on the right.
Does any one know of the better, less problematic brands to use please? If you could let me know I would appreciate it . Thanks a lot
Betty

Reply to Which are the better brands for concealed cisterns? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello, we were misadvised on how much a Lusso Stone cistern could be cut down (by both the architects and Lusso). The bathroom has been plumbed / tiled / had boxing out built and it is now apparent that the Lusso cistern is too high. We are urgently looking for a concealed cistern that is...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in my opinion, I have replaced the washer and complete unit several times but it always leaks within a short time (between 0-18 months), I would like to...
Replies
Views
See attached pics of this cistern this is a VP slimline concealed cistern can you please tell me what I have here . . . The part that has come apart does not look like the coupling parts in the VP 'how to fit' pdf file. I would much appreciate advice on how I get the current plastic ring...
Replies
Views
I own an ArmitageShanks fairly compact cistern pictured. Does anyone know the model and make? 1, Is it close-coupled only or can it be converted to free standing above bowl? 2, Which close-coupled toilet bowls is this compatible with? A wide selection or just one bowl? 3, Modern cisterns like...
Replies
Views
I installed Jaquar Fusion thermostatic bath shower mixers during a conversion in 2007. I let the properties out. They have lasted pretty well with the thermostatic and diverter cartridges needing replacing every now and again - some are possibly still the original. Can't really complain about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock