Discuss How to contact an admin to post a question identified as possible spam in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we contact an administrator to confirm a post is not spam:

"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Outlet was the naughty word @Lou

Try posting without using that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to contact an admin to post a question identified as possible spam in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently posted to request information about supply of a "dual Immersion heater". Two members kindly replied with helpful advice. I tried to...
Replies
Views
i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Happy Christmas From PlumbersForums.net! We would like to wish all our members, new and old, a very happy Festive Season! Thanks for sticking...
Replies
Views
Hi again I'm on a roll with the plumbing questions today! So here's query #2... We've not used our hot water for quite some time, and it now...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock