Search the forum,

Discuss How much time do you spend on paper work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gmaservices

How much time do you spend on paper work?
i can't seem to have a night of from quotes and invoices!
just wondering about every one else aswell

Thanks

I don't have enough time. I've let jobs go recently as I haven't had the time to quote and now I'm facing laying off people until more work comes through.

Thing is I have got the time...but only if I do nothing but work, work, work. Which is not how I want to live my life.

I do find this forum a BIG distraction. Seriously I come on to check it while I'm doing paper work all the time!!

I just leave everthing till the last minute, the stress helps me do it quicker.

I try to take friday afternoon off to do paperwork. It was meant to help me unwind for the weekend and make sure I get it all done without stressing but it doesn't always work :)

I like to finish early on Friday to have a couple of pints with the lads.

Which normally leaves me done in after but relaxed. Just got back from pub, had a bath, and about to have a curry. Kids in bed. Relax time. Ah!!

Don't you lot have laptops/computers?

Thought paperwork went out in the last century?

Me? Just like Leo - at the last minute. When I'm more organised it's often on a Monday morning as I try and keep this for calls from over the weekend and if no "urgent" call then there's time for paperwork instead.

Never with best intentions. I plan to do it some nights and get easily distracted. Hopefully will be easier now I have my office.

But I always find however much time I spend on paperwork, it's never enough.

I like doin my quotes and working out on paper can't seem to do it the same on a comp. same with my accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much time do you spend on paper work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock