Discuss How much for your Plumbing non employed 6129 Technical Certificate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be misguided or wrong on what I have written, I never rule this out.

nor me clanger, tis only my view, i like to think its based on a good understanding of the issues but only my view all the same
Is this how you two girls call a truce then ?? It is nice that you can still kiss & make-up after such a hot debate.
PS Fuzzy, does my views not count on this one then ? LOL

Is this how you two girls call a truce then ?? It is nice that you can still kiss & make-up after such a hot debate.
PS Fuzzy, does my views not count on this one then ? LOL

ha, ha

of course they count, sorry for excluding you from the huddle lol

i suppose it is a kinda truce, or we both pig headed and wont budge so we cannot be bothered to push each other:biggrin5:

im happy to continue with this thread but i think me and clanger know and respect each others views, even if we dont agree entirely

Hello everybody

I have completed my C&G 6129 Basic Plumbing Studies Level 2.

I have received the following certificates

The main certificate with all the exams
The final gola certificate
Then certificate which has got (APHC) on it

I am yet to receive another 11 certificates for each indiviudal exam example Central heating system (pipework only) etc....

Please reply back thank you

Hello everybody

I have completed my C&G 6129 Basic Plumbing Studies Level 2.

I have received the following certificates

The main certificate with all the exams
The final gola certificate
Then certificate which has got (APHC) on it

((Am I yet to receive another 11 certificates for each indiviudal exam, example Central heating system (pipework only) etc....))

Please reply back thank you

Yes they are only to show completed modules and not really worth anything. Only the main qualifications certs are needed

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hello Kay-Jay

I am well aware that the are not worth anything. However my question is this. At some point within the next couple of months will I receive those 11 certificates because I have only received 3 certificate up to yet. I emailed the exam department in college and they said that they don't know. hope this helps

They should come through. Ask your college mates if they have theirs. If concerned contact awarding body.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hello Kay-Jay

I am well aware that the are not worth anything. However my question is this. At some point within the next couple of months will I receive those 11 certificates because I have only received 3 certificate up to yet. I emailed the exam department in college and they said that they don't know. hope this helps

they are normally sent via he awarding body directly after successful completion of the online exam

the overall cert is what is claimed and the thing you really want. if you have that dont worry about the others, if you havnt then i would contact the college

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much for your Plumbing non employed 6129 Technical Certificate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
M
I completed a C&G 6129 technical certificate in plumbing around 5 years ago as a mature student. From searching the web i understand this...
Replies
Views
Mike Parkin
M
hi all! I’m currently a serving police officer but want to train for a plumbing qualification as a side business and backup option. I also spent...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys and Gals Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I am basically looking for some help to rectify a problem and complete a personal...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock