Discuss How do I increase the pressure of my Tribune HE Tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitcat

My heating has stopped working and I think it may be because the pressure is now 0. It's meant to be 1.5. When I moved into my new build the builders showed me what to do and I can't remember.

The Tribune tank is nothing to do with your heating. You need to say what sort of boiler you have, or if you have a red vessel or a filling loop somewhere, if not at boiler. That is where you top up the pressure of the system.

either the boiler or near the cylinder will have a filling loop. normally a braided flexible hose, with one or two taps at each end. opening the taps will allow pressure to build up again to 1 bar, on the pressure gauge on the boiler or next to the pipe in the cyl cupboard. but before you go having a try, it might be best to post some pics to check you have the right bits or call your builder in the morning to find out where they are. Note you are trying to increase the pressure in the heating circuit from the boiler to the cyl, not the pressure in the cylinder really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do I increase the pressure of my Tribune HE Tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am trying to increase the pressure in my gas boiler and was under the assumption it just involved opening these two small black valves. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock