Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water only coming through while preheating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

A

AriaJor

Hia, I have a baxi instant combi boiler the hot water doesn't work at all. No faults showing. The only way I can get it to work is by putting the 'preheat' on....as soon as the preheat reaches the correct temperature the water goes cold and I have to wait for it to cool down so I can put the preheat back on. If I turn the preheat off the water is baltic. Even though the temperature Neons will show the boiler is at 60°C (after having the the CH on

Reply to Hot water only coming through while preheating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external wall) which for the most part seems to provide excellent hot water. The central heating also works fine - though sometimes I think the radiuators...
Replies
Views
I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly lukewarm. I checked the boiler and the tap icon was lit up, showing it was delivering hot water to the taps and I could hear the boiler running and the...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate) Also the flow temperature keeps going up above the set point and when it reaches +5°C above the set point, the boiler shuts down (even before the room...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank upstairs in the house. We have an issue where if the boiler isn’t set to 80c then the boiler will short cycle, the hot water tank thermostat is set at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock