Discuss hot water coming into cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you working in strabane Croppie
lovely place I'm in country outside castlederg I'll even get the buns out to

I'm servicing the boilers in the jobs and benefits offices in urney road. probably be there all day too. I'll pm you me numbers.

I'm servicing the boilers in the jobs and benefits offices in urney road. probably be there all day too. I'll pm you me numbers.

They well used in strabane busy place with peaple in strabane lol

Hi mrplumberman,

How did you get on today? I'm still in two minds if this is real or not but if you don't post again I'll take it that this is a wind up.

It's been a good read though. :tongue3:

Last edited:
well thanks to all who helped.the pipes were crossedand we didn,t have to lift even a single tile.we tee,d into the outside tap downstairs and cored a hole from inside to outside.brill guys thanks.go back on mon to lag the pipework.thanks again.

well thanks to all who helped.the pipes were crossedand we didn,t have to lift even a single tile.we tee,d into the outside tap downstairs and cored a hole from inside to outside.brill guys thanks.go back on mon to lag the pipework.thanks again.

I bet that looks great
You better hope it's not a bad winter again
Ps you need to change your user name

mmm.......

What about the cold water tank, did he mention that?

I take it he's paid you?

That's great. Now you have learned more from your experience.

At the end of the day and I know your taking a bit of flak about this (rightly so LOL!) its a mistake and we all make them.

And to put things in perspective, no one has ever died because there was hot water going into the toilet.

too long to read it all ,I had it the same ! fitted combi and toilet cistern nice and worm ! boiler kicking on every time some one uses the loo ! told customer to change faulty mixer in bathroom wash basin ! he could not be bothered to pay for it ,I told him if you do not fix it ,in the event of fault to boiler manufacture will invalidate policy ! any way check mixer tap or shower for cross flow

From earlier posts you indicates that this property wasn't on ground floor, with your spiel about lady downstairs having no water since you removed the cwsc, now you've cored a hole and tee'd into outside tap?? it gets better and better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot water coming into cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock