Discuss Hot water cold after weekend away in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Just Google this and found someone had the opposite problem.
Tado set to away mode, but Hot water still coming on while they were away.

The suggested problem was that Geolocation was set Off in the water time blocks? but should be On in all time blocks.
I don't have Tado, but is this issue the opposite, Geofencing is On in one or more of the time blocks in the weekend period, not just in the On time block?

Thanks John. Yeah, has happened before, and this weekend just gone was the 3rd time it's occurred. I think you're onto something regarding a Tado "undocumented feature" - I think they have a few of them....Will investigate this angle further.

Just Google this and found someone had the opposite problem.
Tado set to away mode, but Hot water still coming on while they were away.

The suggested problem was that Geolocation was set Off in the water time blocks? but should be On in all time blocks.
I don't have Tado, but is this issue the opposite, Geofencing is On in one or more of the time blocks in the weekend period, not just in the On time block?
Thanks...Will look into this at the same time!

As an experiment could you go away for weekend but leave your phone at home- this would give the lack of use of system but retain geofencing.
I realise this is a big ask these days !

Reply to Hot water cold after weekend away in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock